Im a Celebrity get me out of here!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im a Celebrity get me out of here!!!

Post  Luscious Leah on November 25th 2007, 11:34 pm

Smile I was happy to see John go last night, I was beginning to worry for his sanity.But I wonder if its going to get a bit boring now as all the big characters seem to be going..
Except Biggins of course!
Janice is becoming too girly and weepy, and seems to be losing her formidable spirit.
Although I think Jay is a bit of a late runner and seems to be coming into his own..
I have been totally wrong about every eviction so far so I make no guesses today as to who is going tonight.
Well, maybe Rodney..he seems to be under duress and becoming more obnoxious by the hour..
Whats the general opinion...should Janice and Rodders have said goodbye to Lynne...? Im not sure I would have done, had she been such a bitch to me as she has to them...
xx

Luscious Leah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Celebrity

Post  Admin on November 27th 2007, 2:50 am

Agreed John had to go. Rodney also as i think he had enough. Still think Biggins to win hands down.

I think Jannice and Rodney done what they thought was right at the time in not saying goodbye. I may of felt the same, but to have the cheek to do that is a different thing.

I'm wondering and honestly thought the British public would of evicted Cerys by now (don't get me wrong i think she's cool). Do you think it's the publics sick way of keeping her away from him?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.secretdiaryofacallgirl.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Im a Celebrity get me out of here!!!

Post  Luscious Leah on December 1st 2007, 2:33 am

Well, I am almost pleased its over, as I have been rivetted to Im a Celebrity for the last 3 weeks.
What an entertaining show its been this time!!
And how fabulous that Biggins won, I would spend 3 weeks with this gorgeous bundle of fun anytime at all...

Luscious Leah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im a Celebrity get me out of here!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top